If you compound, you should use compounding software… and here are some reasons why:
USP <795> and <797>
- Documentation of formulation
- Documentation of compounding procedure for each compounded batch
- Bar coding technology for chemical verification
- Balance integration with Ohaus Explorer®, Explorer®, Pro and Voyager® Pro
- Customized pricing schedules
- Gross profit margin validation on prescription dispensing
Time Saving Features
- Chemical quantities are automatically calculated for every unique batch to save you time
- Download formulas from the Internet at your fingertips
- Save time – automatic log records – no manual documentation required
- Work flow tracking to locate prescriptions in your facility
- Daily reminders
- Cyclic filling for refill prescriptions of your choosing
- Scan prescriptions to save with prescription record for easy recall
- Scan hormone evaluations, studies, lot testing, and more. Store in software or link scanned records stored on another computer to PK data.
Why buy PCCA PK Software? The answers are simple…
- PK Software Corporation is a solid reputable company with more than 20 years of experience.
- PK Software is partnered with PCCA to integrate formulas and chemicals for PCCA Members. Includes a download function of PCCA formulas for PCCA Members.
- PCCA quality assurance functions are featured.
- The Compounder Lab can help compounding pharmacies manage formulas, logs, sterility and batch testing chemicals.
- The Compounder Lab was designed for compounders who want to keep their traditional dispensing system, but still have a need to track their formulas, chemicals and logs.
- The Compounder Lab will help you log your compounds more quickly, efficiently and safely.
- Add your own formulas to more than 180 pre-loaded formulas that are included with the software. Copy from other formulas already on file. Or, simply download PK-ready formulas from PCCA, with more than 5,000 currently available to choose from.
Take a look at PK Software’s website at www.rxcmpd.com. Please call PCCA PK Software Support with questions or to order at 800.331.2498 or fax 800.874.5760. Place your order online via the PCCA Members-Only Website.